The Road Ripper™ 1000
Behold the Road Ripper™ 1000 transmission remanufactured by Certified Transmission. This truck transmission packs more muscle than factory-stock and knows how to flex it. But be warned: it does not tread lightly. On the open road, it hauls @$$. On power jobs, it kicks @$$. This is big-boy territory now. The line has been drawn. The very durable Road Ripper™ 1000.
The Road Ripper™ 1000 the first step to improving your truck's factory-stock transmission. Certified Transmission begins by increasing pressure in the transmission for firmer applications of clutches and bands, providing a for a more positive shift when driving the roads of the greater Salt Lake City ~ Jordan ~ West Murray area. Then Certified Transmission addresses the pressure after the application of clutches and bands so there is less chance of slipping the clutches.Vehicle Applications:
- Snowplow Vehicles
- Towing up to an extra 4,000 pounds (two tons)
- Engines with added horsepower of up to 100
- Hot rods & muscle cars with street tires
- Drivers wanting more than shift kits
- Drivers wanting better transmissions
- New transmission parts for super durability
- High pressure for tight-grip, no-slug performance shifting
- High-flow transmission fluid lube circuit that beats heavy-duty heat
- Density increase in clutch pack for no slippage
- Ability to boost the charge circuit to handle higher torque towing loads
- High-throttle power retainment
After improving the pressure, Certified Transmission add more clutch plates to the clutch packs. This is a great unit when you are looking for more than what the Ford, Dodge, or Chevrolet factories offer.Road Ripper 1000 Specifics:
- Valve body modifications improve the shifts of the transmission and the “apply & release” of the torque converter clutch.
- Pressure adjustments improve the lube circuit feeding all bushings, washers and geartrain in the transmission to keep them lubricated.
- Increased pressure improves the torque converter charge circuit which ensures that the torque converter stays fully charged with fluid. Vehicles will not lose power during heavy demands or from a wide-open throttle.
- Sprags and rollers are replaced for better holding capacity.
- The pump and pressure regulator are addressed for high flow and good control to ensure that the right amount of transmission fluid gets to everything.
- All transmission bands and clutches are new. Depending on the applications, Certified Transmission uses quality Raybestos® or BorgWarner® brands.
- Increased clutch packs by as much as 20 percent for more holding power.
The Road Ripper™ 1000 is remanufactured and distributed by Certified Transmission in Omaha Nebraska. Freeway Transmissions is an authorized partner with Certified Transmission and stands behind the quality of their industry-leading products.